Skeet Friday 9am to 1 pm
Trap and skeet Saturday 9am to 3pm
Trap and skeet Sunday 9am to 1 pm
Range closed the last Sunday of June July and August.
Members- $6.00 per round
Non-Members $8.00 per round
Teenagers- $5.00 per round
Shooters Cards will also be available --- Buy 10 rounds and get one FREE!
Let’s start off the new season with safety in mind!
Bring a friend/spouse/daughter or son and introduce them to a great sport!
Don’t forget to renew your membership and save $2.00 on every round.
See you at the range.
SKEET and TRAP LEAGUE SUMMER 2019
May 25 - Sept 28
30 Scores -- Shoot at your own pace
Shooters can shoot their league rounds any time during open shooting hours - Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
Shooters must register before:
May 25, 2019
You may shoot ahead or make-up scores as desired, until Sept 3, 2019.
*You must tell the range officers you are shooting for scores.
Second Sunday of each month:
July 14, Aug 11. Sept 18
We will be having a fun skeet and trap shoot with prizes. Your 2 highest scores count. You can shoot as many rounds as you want -- it’s a fun shoot!
**To win the prizes you must be a member of the 2019 Summer Skeet and Trap league.**
*Both SKEET and TRAP scores will be combined together for the top 3 scores.
50/50 Draw - $2.00 each or 3 / $5.00
PRIZES for monthly FUN SHOOT:
First: one flat of shells
Second: 7 boxes of shells
Third: 2 boxes of shells
Pizza and pop will be sold at the fun shoot from the best pizza in Windsor - Windsor Pizza
AWARDS: Will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for both skeet and trap. Awards will be presented at end of league season. Date to be determined.
1. Safety glasses and hearing protection must be worn on the firing line and in the general vicinity of the ranges.
2. All shooters MUST be in possession of a valid Possession & Acquisition License or must be attended by a PAL holder while shooting.
3. Drugs or alcohol are not allowed in the vicinity of the ranges. The use of alcohol or recreational drugs prior to, or during shooting is strictly prohibited.
4. Skeet Range: Maximum 12 gauge shotgun. Only 2 ¾” shells, #9 shot is allowed. Two shells may be loaded on Station 1 through Station 7. Only one shell may be loaded on Station 8. Shells are not allowed in the chamber or magazine until it is your turn to shoot. All actions must remain open until you are in position on the shooting station.
5. Trap Range: Maximum 12 gauge shotgun. Only 2 ¾” shells, #7 ½ shot size or smaller is allowed. Only one shell is allowed to be loaded in the chamber or magazine when shooting singles. Shells are not allowed in the chamber or magazine until it is your turn to shoot. All actions must remain open until you are in position on the shooting station.
6. Muzzle direction and firearm control must be maintained at all times.
7. After a misfire or hang-fire, the action must remain closed for 60 seconds with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Open action, remove the shell and visually inspect the barrel for any obstruction. Do not dispose of any unfired shells (duds) in the garbage or on club property.
8. Firearms must be encased when walking to and from your vehicle. Firearms must remain encased or positioned in the gun rack until your squad is ready to approach the firing line. Shotguns positioned in the rack must have actions open whenever possible.
9. Obey and support all Range Safety Officer and Trap Boy commands.
10. All firearms are to be carried to and from the firing line and between stations unloaded with the action open and the muzzle pointed straight up or down. Control your firearm and muzzle.
11. At the end of the round, return your firearm to the gun rack then pick up your spent hulls. Do not pick up hulls during the round or when moving to the next station. Pick up hulls only at the end of the round after your firearm is in the gun rack. Do not walk onto the field to retrieve spent hulls while others are preparing to shoot.
12. Slings, shotshell holders and any other firearm accessories must be removed prior to attending the firing lines.
SAFETY AND COMMON SENSE ARE IMPORTANT!
LET’S KEEP OUR SPORT SAFE!